Our office is equipped with state of the art technology to assist in the diagnosis, examination and treatment of all ocular conditions. All of our doctors are trained to check the ocular health of the eyes and always perform full and comprehensive examinations.
Cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, strabismus, diabetes, hypertension and dry eyes are just a few of the conditions that are routinely investigated during the eye exam. And, of course, a new prescription for glasses and contact lenses will be made for you at the time of your exam.
- No Stitch Cataract Surgery
- Multifocal Intraocular Lens Surgery
- Accommodative Intraocular
- Corneal Transplants
- Pterygium excision
- Chalazion Excision
Pediatric Eye Surgery:
- Eye Muscle Surgery using the adjustable suture technique for Strabismus (misaligned eyes)
- Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric plastic surgery
- Pediatric cataract surgery
- BOTOX® injection for strabismus surgery